Senior Software Backend Engineer
ThinkINside is seeking a well motivated Experienced Software Developer, with at least
3 years of experience in the area of scalable software systems design and implementation.
The candidate will be working on the design, development and integration of advanced backend components for the company's products.
We work at the forefront of real time, big data, predictive analytics. Our reference technologies include: Java and Scala for the backend; management of queues with Kafka; Hadoop/Spark and Akka for data processing and streaming; MySQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, HDFS for the storage; Docker for containerization and deploying.
The candidate will join a technical team currently consisting of 6 developers. The working environment is young (average age <30) and international (people from 3 different countries) with customers in Europe, US and South America.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package, with salary and rank contingent upon qualifications and professional accomplishments.
Applicants should have a Master degree (or equivalent) in computing or other related discipline, and a proven experience in software development. Knowledge or interest in the following areas would be advantageous: system design, algorithmic, data mining, big data, data analytics.
- Ability to fluently develop, debug and test the code
- Proactivity in learning new languages and technologies
- Good data structures and algorithms foundations
- Knowledge versioning systems (.git) and best practices
- Experience on both relational and No-SQL (plus) databases
- Experience in deployment and operations on Linux/Docker: scripting, packaging, distribution, ect... (plus)
- Experience of cloud systems (plus)
- Ability to work in team
- Autonomous thinking and proactivity in problem solving
- Good communication skills (both oral/written)
- Prioritization, time management skills and capability to adapt to dynamic environments
- Ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to other members of the team
- Disposition to contributing to the improvement of the development process
- Fluency in English is required (knowledge of Italian will be a plus)
If you're interested in this position, write us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org